Price: 3300 Euro + VAT
(15.678 LEI + VAT)
The Super Pro Amp is the most Bird Gard powerful system. It includes two high-output amplifiers driving the specially designed 20-speaker tower. The intense, sound output effectively covers up to 25 acres (10 hectares).
- The solid-state electronics are mounted inside a NEMA-rated control box that is suitable for most any weather condition.
- The Bird Gard Super Pro Amp is fully programmable, with adjustments for volume, specific sound combinations, daylight, night, or 24-hour operation.
- Every six seconds a randomly selected sound is broadcast at a randomly selected frequency out of a randomly selected speaker.
- It sounds like there are many different birds in distress spread throughout the protected area.
- Also included are four different random features that vary the sound, the sound duration, length of time between sounds and the sound location so birds don't get accustomed to the sound pattern.
- The sound chip is located on the faceplate so it can be easily changed in the field for protection against a greater variety of birds.
- The controller electronically modulates calls so it sounds like different injured birds of the same species.
- The control unit, speaker tower and included solar panel are a single, stand-alone unit.
- The built-in high power amplifiers broadcast crystal-clear digital sound output through 20 weather-resistant speakers enclosed in a metal case.
- The Bird Gard Super Pro Amp protects up to 25 acres (10 hectares).
Note: This unit is capable of sound output up to 125 decibels, hearing protection is recommended.
- Generating unit with two built-in high-output amplifiers.
- 20-speaker weather-resistant tower.
- Weather-resistant NEMA-rated enclosure.
- 40-watt solar panel with voltage regulator.
- Solar panel eliminates the need to periodically recharge the 12-volt battery (not included)
- Solid-State design requires no maintenance
- Weather-proof battery storage box
- User-replaceable sound chip with 8 sounds.
- All necessary mounting hardware.
- Battery cables with clips.
NOTE: AC power adapter is NOT available for this unit.
- Frequency Range: 2,000 - 10,000 Hz (Up to 125 decibels).
- Sound Output: 125dB @ 1 meter.
- Power Input: 12VDC (3 AMPS) via Solar Panel and Battery (not included).
Output Coverage: Up to 25 acres/ 10 hectares.
Box Dimensions: 61 x 43 x 38 cm.
Box Weight: 11.7 kg.
40-Watt Solar Panel Dimensions: 76.20 x 53.34 x 7.62 cm.
40-Watt Solar Panel Box Weight: 6.3 kg.
An occasional spray with electrical contact cleaner over the connection points and switches will ensure years of trouble-free use.
In the off-season the system should be stored in an insect proof container (e.g. a taped up box) to ensure that insects, ants or wasps don't build nests inside the control box or speakers as this may render the system inoperable.
Viticulture, Orchards, Agriculture, Farms, Airports, Landfills.
Overall rating given to product: