Price: 470 Euro + VAT
(2.236 LEI + VAT)
Sonic bird repelling electronic device. It uses distress calls and predator cries to create a "danger zone" that frightens infesting birds away for good. Programmable species-specific deterrent.
- Bird Gard Pro Plus features two high power amplifiers and two external speakers for crystal-clear digital output.
- The solid-state electronics are mounted inside a NEMA-type control box that is suitable for most any weather condition.
- The Bird Gard Pro Plus is fully programmable, with adjustments for volume, specific sound combinations, daylight, night, or 24-hour operation.
- Every six seconds a randomly selected sound is broadcast at a randomly selected frequency out of a randomly selected speaker.
- It sounds like there are many different birds in distress spread throughout the protected area.
- Also included are four different random features that vary the sound, the sound duration, length of time between sounds and the sound location so birds don't get accustomed to the sound pattern.
- The sound chip is located on the faceplate so it can be easily changed in the field for protection against a greater variety of birds.
- The control unit mounts easily to a post or pole using the included mounting hardware and bracket, and features two built-in amplifiers for high-volume, crystal-clear digital sound output.
- The two weather-resistant speakers with cable allow many diverse sound coverage patterns, including long narrow applications
- Generating unit with (2) built-in amplifiers.
- 2 external speakers (each with 30 meters of cable).
- Weather-resistant NEMA-rated enclosure.
- User-replaceable sound chip with 8 sounds.
- Mounting bracket.
- Power adapter with 1.5 meters of cable.
- Battery cables with clips (battery not included).
- Frequency: Range 2,000 - 10,000 Hz.
- Power Input: 12VDC (1 AMP).
- Power Adapter: 110/220VAC.
- Sound Output: 105-110dB @ 1 meter.
- Output Pattern: Cone-shaped.
Shipping Box Dimensions: 31 x 26 x 26 cm.
Shipping Weight: 3.5 kg).
Protects up to 2 acres (0.8 hectare).
An occasional spray with electrical contact cleaner over the connection points and switches will ensure years of trouble free use.
In the off-season the system should be stored in an insect proof container (e.g. a taped up box) to ensure that insects, ants or wasps don't build nests inside the control box or speakers as this may render the system inoperable.
Viticulture, Fruit Trees, Vegetables, Small Farms, Fish Farms, Residential Yards, Warehouses, Industrial, Hangers, Stores and Shops, Decks of Ships, Boats and Yachts, Small Marinas.
At request, it can be converted into an independent system of any energy source whatsoever, by offering you the following:
- solar panel 20W (it charges the storage battery).
- storage battery of 35Ah and 12 V (it supplies the system).
- battery cables with pliers.
Price for optional accesories (VAT not included): 285 Euro.